Top 10 Motivational Quotes from CLP
There are 216 citation within the pages of CLP – Corrective Linguistic Programming; How To Achieve Your Positive Life INTUITIVELY. In this “Top 10” list I will be looking at what I feel to be the best of the motivational quotes. This list is based upon my own feelings,interpretations and how it resonates in my life at the point of writing the top ten lists. The criterion set for this list is simply to select the quotes most likely to inspire to take action. Once you own CLP for yourself your list may look complete different from mine. The full effect of CLP citations cannot be delivered in this “Top 10” list as CLP uses verbal, meditative, and visual stimulation in the layout of most of the quotes, which I cannot demonstrate in this list. Nevertheless, I have done my best to narrow down the many quotes to a list of ten in a category quantified as motivational. I hope you enjoy this “Top 10” list of motivational quotes and be sure to check out the link below for more top 3, 5, and ten lists. All citations originally written by Michaelson Williams.
1. “Change Your Mind; Change Your Life Journey, Forever.” pg. 19
2. “If you have no skin in the game of life, how can you expect to have more than what you have now? Play Big, Win Big!” pg. 23
3. “Can you look at yourself in the mirror with a straight face every day and say ‘I Did My Best Today?” pg. 32
4. “Being a winner is intrinsic behavior. Don’t let your conscious mind talk your subconscious out of being the winner you are already.” pg. 35
5. “Don’t let words of others move you from your path to Greatness. Keep track of your own internal-conversation and let stop be your go, no be your yes, less be your more.” pg. 38
6. “True Success is relative to the amount of knowledge one has outside of traditional education. Burn the candle at both ends, and use that light to guide the way in accomplishing your dreams.” pg. 43
7. “Without the power of self-belief (believing in one’s self) all other beliefs are irrelevant. If you cannot believe in your own power, you are a slave to the power of everything else you believe.” pg. 50
8. “Failure is an option. It is an unreasonable notion to believe otherwise. However, through our disappointments come glorious opportunities; which if, up for the challenge will lead to many monumental achievements.” pg. 85
9. “Stop Thinking in the 99 percentile and Become The Financial 1%.” pg. 112
10. “Successful Life begins in the Mind and is Cultivated through Every Action.” pg. 131
Top 10 articles written by: Michaelson Williams
Read more top ten lists here:
Receive a bonus gift when you purchase
Who do you think is really controlling your reality?
Bonus Gift Details: When you purchase CLP – Corrective Linguistic Programming; How To Achieve Your Positive Life INTUITIVELY, Trainwashing; The Secrets of Positive Brain Washing or I’m Core Fit; Success in One Day for the Rest of Your Life you’ll also receive a free gift. Just send proof of purchase from Amazon.com to firstname.lastname@example.org and your gift link to a special product will be sent shortly thereafter. My Books!